Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
2008 international conference on climate change
- Graduate Diploma, Law, University of Westminster (1999).
- MPhil, Land Economics, Cambridge University (1995).
- MSc, Environment and Resource Economics, University College London (1993).
- MA, Economics, Edinburgh University (1992).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Geography.
- M.S. degree in Geography-Climatology
- Ph.D. in Climatology, University of Delaware.
Michael R. Fox
- Ph.D, Physical Chemistry, University of Washington (1965).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Chemistry, St. Martin’s College (1959).