Vancouver city council’s unanimous decision to commit to running on 100 per cent renewable energy...
2008 international conference on climate change
- Graduate Diploma, Law, University of Westminster (1999).
- MPhil, Land Economics, Cambridge University (1995).
- MSc, Environment and Resource Economics, University College London (1993).
- MA, Economics, Edinburgh University (1992).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Geography.
- M.S. degree in Geography-Climatology
- Ph.D. in Climatology, University of Delaware.
Michael R. Fox
- Ph.D, Physical Chemistry, University of Washington (1965).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Chemistry, St. Martin’s College (1959).