Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
climate change denier
According to his biographical profile at the U.S. House of Representatives, Kevin Cramer has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, a Master’s degree in Management from the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota, and was conferred the degree of Doctor of Leadership, honoris causa, by the University of Mary on May 4, 2013. 
Bonner R. Cohen
- Ph.D. University of Munich
- B.A. University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Indiana University
- Ph.D., Demography – University of Tennessee, 1971.
- Post-doctoral Fellow – University of Wisconsin, 1972-73.
DeSmogBlog recently revealed how Big Oil's lobbyists snuck expedited permitting for hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) on public lands into the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2015, which passed in the U.S. House and Senate and now awaits President Barack Obama's signature.
A follow-up probe reveals that the public lands giveaway was not the only sweetheart deal the industry got out of the pork barrel bill. The NDAA also included a provision that opened the floodgates for natural gas vehicles (NGVs) in the U.S.—cars that would largely be fueled by gas obtained via fracking.
The section of the bill titled, “Alternative Fuel Automobiles” (on page 104) lays it out:
Image Credit: U.S. Government Publishing Office
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Al Collins School of Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of New Mexico
- B.A. Psychology, Northwestern University, 1969
- M.S. Mathematical Psychophysics, Northwestern University, 1976