Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
climate change denier
Elbert Leander “Burt” Rutan
- B.S. Aeronautical Engineering, California Polytechnic University (1961-1965).
- Marketing and Personnel Management graduate level courses, Golden Gate College, (1968-1969).
- Academic portion of Aerospace Research Pilots School, Edwards AFB, (1965).
- Doctoral of Science, honoris causa, Daniel Webster College, (May, 1987).
Rodney W. Nichols
- A.B. Degree, applied physics, Harvard University. 
Rodney W. Nichols is an applied physicist. He was past President and CEO of the New York Academy of Sciences from 1992 to 2001.
He was previously Scholar-in-Residence at the Carnegie Corporation of New York and Vice President and Executive Vice President of The Rockefeller University.
James E. McGrath (Deceased)
- Ph.D., Polymer Science University of Akron (1967).
- M.S., Chemistry University of Akron, (1964).
- B.S,. Chemistry St. Bernadine of Siena College, (1956).
Edward E. David Jr.
- Sc.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1950).
- M.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1947).
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology (1945).
Edward David is an American electrical engineer.
Steven J. Milloy
- Juris Doctorate, University of Baltimore.
- Master of Laws (Securities regulation), Georgetown University Law Center.
- Master of Health Sciences (Biostatistics), Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health.
- B.A., Natural Sciences, Johns Hopkins University.
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Harvard University (1964).
- S.M., Applied Mathematics, Harvard University (1961).
- A.B. (mcl), Physics, Harvard University (1960).
- Degree in Applied Science Geology, and Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. 
Viv Forbes is the Chairman of the Carbon Sense Coalition, which was created to “defend the role of carbon on earth and in the atmosphere,” and which describes Forbes as a “pasture manager, soil scientist and geologist from Rosevale in Queensland.”