Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
Thomas (Tom) Tanton
- B.S. Chemistry, California State University, San Diego (1972). 
- Ph.D., economics, George Mason University.
- Bachelors of Music Education, Hartt School of Music.
Roy Innis claims that his experience of climate science comes from being “exposed to climate variation dynamics while a student in chemical engineering at the City College of New York.” 
Richard W. Rahn
- Ph.D., Business Economics, Columbia University (1972).
- Honorary Doctor of Laws, Pepperdine University (1993).
- M.B.A., Florida State University (1964).
- B.A., economics, University of South Florida (1963).
- Graduate Diploma, Law, University of Westminster (1999).
- MPhil, Land Economics, Cambridge University (1995).
- MSc, Environment and Resource Economics, University College London (1993).
- MA, Economics, Edinburgh University (1992).
Robert L. Bradley Jr.
- Ph.D., political economy, International College, Los Angeles.
- M.A., economics, the University of Houston.
- B.A., economics, Rollins College.
Kenneth P. Green
- D.Env., environmental science and engineering, University of California, Los Angeles.
- M.S., molecular genetics, San Diego State University.
- B.S., biology, University of California, Los Angeles.